It takes about $16,000 to support one volunteer for the year, including housing, health insurance, stipend, transportation, and other support.
A contribution of:
- $20, pays for one volunteer to receive a book central to their formation.
- $40, covers a volunteer’s food expenses for two weeks.
- $60, helps a volunteer pay for transportation to their work site.
- $240, sponsors one volunteer to attend a retreat and reflect on their service.
- $325, covers one volunteer’s monthly stipend.
Donations can be sent to our office, made online through PayPal, or through Venmo @bonsecoursvolunteer. Please make checks payable to Bon Secours Volunteer Ministry. As a 501(c)3 organization, all donations to BSVM are tax-deductible.