Looking for a fulfilling job! The ministries of the Sisters of Bon Secours, USA are hiring!
The Charism of the Sisters of Bon Secours: compassion, healing and liberation, is at the core of our ministries. Since the Sisters’ arrival in Baltimore, Maryland in 1881, they have followed a long tradition of willingness to take risks in pursuit of innovation, growth and extension of their mission to be “good help to those in need”. In 1965 the Retreat and Conference Center opened in Marriottsville, Maryland. The Retreat and Conference Center has 70 overnight guest rooms, 3 dining areas, 11 meeting rooms and is on 313 scenic acres in rural Howard County. Today the Retreat and Conference Center is also the home office for many other ministries: Vocations, Formation, Young Adults, Volunteers, and Associates. Our employees follow the Charism by demonstrating excellent service and commit to being “good help to those in need”.
Check out our openings listed below…
What are some of the benefits of working for the Sisters of Bon Secours, USA?
Full-Time and Part-Time Employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA’s)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Short Term Disability (Premiums paid 100% by the Sisters)
- Long Term Disability (Premiums paid 100% by the Sisters)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan with employee match
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Service Awards
- Vacation (accrues during the first year of employment)
- Sick leave (accrues during the first year of employment)
- Paid Holidays